Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Amazing.

This game is really addicting(just like the charlie sheen drug(naw, j/k))

I love the tiger blood thing, too, and, not to forget, the handgrenade. Only it sucks that even if you get two hand grenades without throwing once of em yet, you only get to be able to throw one.
Anyway, I love this, 10/10 5/5 favorite :)

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

I love this

Awesome addicting game.

Also, on my second try I got
-04:10 time
-7 deaths
BEAT THAT ON YOUR SECOND TRY >:D

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Awesome game, just one thing

http://i.imgur.com/Y4aWj.png ffffffff, got stuck

Time Lapse - Texeon Music Time Lapse - Texeon Music

The melody is not bad! The bass fits well and the mix is quite pleasant. However, the bell sound you use for the main melody sounds too sharp, try softening it down a bit. The hihat is a bit too loud aswell.

Quite nice though :)

texeon-music responds:

Thanks a lot for the response, and a quick one at that. I used the parametric EQ 2 to change the sharpness on the main melody and have lowered the volume on the hi hat and the snare because I personally though it was too loud. Hope you like it.

-=The Annex=- -=The Annex=-

This is one of the few songs that I didn't even think about before already adding it to my game. It fits so greatly, and I'm now deciding whether or not to add SFX or just keep it to the music.

The amount of energy that is put in this song is not too much yet not too less. Great switches between soft and hard parts, nice rebuilds and all the melodies and sounds fit pretty well.

Keep making music ;)

--Jeegee

TheBiocide responds:

Nice, man. Thanks a lot! Glad you're diggin my older tunes :)

Can't wait to see how the game turns out as well! Good luck my friend, talk to you soon, I'm sure.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Love this song; It's full of action, which is exactly what I am looking for.
I know this is kind of silly, but I need to, because of legal reasons:

Would you allow me to use this as one of the tracks in my game?